Indicator “The Scalping Channel” for MetaTrader 4, 5
Indicator “The Scalping Channel” is a modern channel indicator that shows the scalper the direction of trade.
Load it on the chart and the indicator will show you the entry direction in color:
- If the upper border of the price channel of the indicator is blue, open a buy position.
- If the lower border of the price channel of the indicator is red, open a sell position.
- If the border of the indicator is gray, neutral – close the position and wait.
The indicator is easy to use even for a beginner to make daily profits. The indicator easily and logically works together with other trader’s scripts, increasing the efficiency of work.
For greater accuracy and at the request of traders, the indicator, in addition to the price channel, displays an average line on the chart, which is also important.
Main Indicator Parameters.
- Candles to determine the trend – the number of candles to refine the
- Period – smoothing period.
The last two parameters determine the location of the indicator lines relative to the lows and highs of the candlesticks.
To demonstrate how the indicator works, the package includes a test advisor ScalperChannelEA. IT IS NOT INTENDED FOR REAL TRADING. The EA demonstrates how to interact with the indicator, possible entries and closing positions. The EA is free, open source, but only for MetaTader 5.
|Name||MetaTrader 4||MetaTrader 5||MetaTrader 4 + 5|
|The Scalping Channel||$29||$29||$49|
How to buy? Just write to me here, or in Telegram.