The VSAMultiAnalize indicator serves to construct a horizontal volume profile and delta on the symbol graph (VSA – Volume spread analysis). Construction can be performed in
- View Type. What is displayed on the chart.
- Volume by Range. The horizontal volume profile for the specified timeframe is the Target parameter.
- Previous and current. Two horizontal volume profiles for the current and past period (for example for the current and last day).
- Buy & Sell. Separate profiles of horizontal volumes for buying and selling.
- Delta. Diagram of the Delta.
- Style. The style of the diagram.
- Line. Horizontal lines (default).
- Rectangle. Rectangles.
- Count. The initial number of diagrams on the graph (default 10).
- Target. Diagrams are built for this timeframe (the default is D1).
- Source. Data source for plotting charts (by default this is M1).
- Volume Type. Tick or real volume values are used (default is tick).
- Diag’s step. Attention! Only for experts. Averaging parameter of the diagram data.
- Horizontal Size. Attention! Only for experts. The maximum size of the diagrams horizontally.
- Main Color, Color for Buy, Color for Sell. Main colors of diagrams.
- Width. The thickness of the diagram lines (default 1).
- Additional Levels Width. The thickness of lines of additional levels (the default is 2).
- Max. Volume. The color of the maximum volume level.
- Median Vol. The color of the level of the median volume (half of the total).
- Vol. Weighted Average Price Color. Color VWAP level.
The video and screenshots show the constructions with the following parameters:
- Target = D1
- Source = M1
daily volume are shown, current and last day volume profiles, daily
volume profiles, split into two parts – for buy and sale, delta
profiles. In all cases, the timeframe M1 was used for the source data.
Interesting? E-mail here: