Unified Indicators: UniWPR
The UniWPR indicator is based on the methods outlined in this article. The article deals with the principles of trading “currency pair baskets”:
Any currency pair consists of two currencies. The state of each currency can be analyzed using other currency pairs. For example, you can analyze the EUR state by analyzing the EURUSD, EURJPY, EURCHF, EURGBP, EURNZD, EURCAD, EURAUD charts. These seven currency pairs form a “basket” of EUR.
In the article there is a table showing the composition of the baskets for all major currencies: AUD, CAD, CHF, EUR, GBP, NZD, JPY, USD.
For example, to analyze the state of EURUSD, you need to use two “basket of currencies” – for EUR and USD, in the amount of fourteen currency pairs. For the analysis and forecast of the pair AUDNZD – “baskets” for AUD and NZD, etc.
Suppose that we see by the state of “baskets” that EUR is actively buying, and USD is being sold. Then, it is likely that the EURUSD currency pair chart is going up. Thus, a buy order can be opened.
The UniWPR indicator works with the states of “currency baskets.” The principle of its operation:
- The indicator is set to a currency pair.
- For this currency pair, the indicator builds two “baskets” of currencies.
- A special algorithm is applied to each “basket” of currencies. The state of each “basket” is determined. Strength, or weakness of the “basket”, overbought, oversold, etc.
- The state of the whole currency pair is calculated. For example, the EURUSD state is calculated as the difference in the state of the “basket” EUR and the “basket” USD.
- On the final chart of the state of the currency pair, the trader searches and analyzes possible entry points to the market.
- On the final chart of the state of the currency pair, the trader searches and analyzes patterns and possible entry points to the market.
The indicator can be applied to any of the main 28 currency pairs: AUDUSD, AUDZD, AUDJPY, AUDCAD, AUDCHF, EURAUD, GBPAUD, USDCAD, NZDCAD, GBPCAD, EURCAD, CADCHF, CADJPY, CHFJPY, USDCHF, GBPCHF, EURCHF, NZDCHF, EURUSD, EURJPY, EURGBP, EURNZD, GBPJPY, GBPNZD, GBPUSD, NZDUSD, NZDJPY, USDJPY.
The indicator works on any timeframe.
Interesting? E-mail here: